Thursday, June 23, 2005

10 years from now...

i got an email from k-dawg today and I realized I miss working orientation/ mcm 101/ c.a.b/sociology club/rec center! i feel like if I had to teach a class, lead a group or give a speech, i wouldn't know what to do. that's how long it's been. i hate it! i like my job, but I miss working with people on a hands-on, day to day, basis. i miss the interaction. i miss feeling like what I do, what I say and who I am will make a difference, even if a small one, in someone's life. because really, what else is the point, if not to better the world in some way. the two most important things in life (to me):

1) finding/giving/sharing/seeing/feeling/having...LOVE!

2) bettering...in whatever form it takes...a person, yourself, the world, your community, ect.

i feel very monotonous right now. but, it pays the bills, the people are awesome, and i get to wear what i want (that last one is the most important...really.) life is good. i could complain about trivial thing (i really need to get my own place, my car is broken...again, I am always broke, ect) but in the big scheme of things, I have a job, a place to live and food to eati'm ok.

i miss my family. our reunion is this weekend and Im the only one not there. its selfish, but I dont think they should have fun without me...nope.

still single in the city...no sex, just single. i sometimes feel very high schoolish. those of you who know me, know that I am super retarded when it comes to the opposite sex. i just have no experience with any of this so I have these adult feeling and wants and curiosities, but their encased in this feeling of being a 15 year-old who hasnt gone on her first date yet.

is there any help for me?!?!? hehe...

ok, its back to work. i love you all so much and miss you!

peace

No comments: